Senior Manager, International Distribution and Partnerships, STARZPLAY
Sep 18th, 2020
Job Title: Senior Manager, International Distribution and Partnerships, STARZPLAY
Reports To: VP, International Distribution and Partnerships
Starz continues to grow its global footprint with its ongoing expansion of the STARZPLAY international premium streaming platform in a growing number of territories. The STARZPLAY premium streaming service gives subscribers the opportunity to watch STARZ premium content all in one place, with upcoming STARZ Originals airing exclusively on STARZPLAY day-and-date with the US. Available through its own direct to consumer STARZPLAY app, global digital broadcast services, multi-channel video distributors, telecommunications companies and other online and digital platforms, STARZPLAY offers subscribers access to STARZ Original series, premium movies and curated content focused on a global audience. STARZPLAY is currently available through its DTC app in Brazil, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, the Netherlands, Spain and the UK; in Europe, Latin America and Japan on Apple TV, in France, Germany, Mexico and the UK on Amazon Prime Video channels, in Brazil, Mexico and the UK through Roku streaming devices and on the following local platforms: in France on Orange, in Mexico on izzi and Totalplay; in Spain on Orange and Vodafone; in the UK on Virgin Media; as Lionsgate Play in India and as Starz in Canada in alliance with Bell Media.
The Senior Manager, International Distribution and Partnerships will be an integral part of the distribution of the STARZPLAY service; providing critical day-to-day Account Management of the STARZPLAY in-market relationships whilst building new distribution and partnership opportunities across multiple markets.
- Achieve target subscriber and revenue goals for new and established assigned partners
- Identify new distribution and partnership opportunities in assigned markets to build subscriber base, STARZPLAY distribution and brand reach
- Work closely with Business Development and Legal on negotiating and closely agreements
- Strategically project manage assigned new partner launches, liaising with key stakeholders across Operations, Programming and Marketing alongside the partner
- Review and track key subscriber metrics to build growth strategies in conjunction with Partner Marketing teams
- Build and foster strong relationships with partner teams to drive relationship and growth opportunities
- Proactively develop, implement, execute, and monitor annual business plans to drive subscriber and revenue objectives and build the brand within market
- Collaborate closely with marketing teams to ensure we are meeting all key initiatives and developing plans to hit subscriber goals
- Regular reporting to the STARZPLAY stake holders to update on market changes and trends that could impact the business
- Development of pitch decks and support materials for new partner onboarding and existing business meetings
- Support VP, Distribution and Partnerships on key territory projects
- Ability to demonstrate extensive professional experience in Partner Management is a must
- International/multi-market experience essential
- Ability to create, foster, and maintain relationships across divisions within STARZPLAY and with partners
- Strong European network of industry contacts
- Highly Commercial
- Strong prioritization, presentation and communication skills
- Detail Oriented
- Regular International travel required
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent experience
- Exceptionally strong Excel skills, Power Point and Word skills
- Keen interest in television and movies
Our objective is to source candidates who demonstrate our global values:
Resourcefulness – We redefine what is possible.
Innovation – We challenge the status quo in order to foster bold thinking and outcomes.
Collaboration – We connect people and ideas to ensure all voices are heard.
Inclusiveness – We pursue and embrace diverse talent and perspectives.
Empowerment – We equip and entrust our people to cultivate growth and advance our mission.
Integrity – We respect all individuals and honour our commitments to one another.