IT Support Specialist
Jul 6th, 2022
Title: IT Support Specialist
Reports To: Head of IT, UK
Location: London, UK
Lionsgate is a leading global filmed entertainment studio and is a major producer and distributor of motion pictures, home entertainment, television programming, video on demand and digitally delivered content and is at the forefront of driving growth from digital platforms.
The IT Support Specialist’s role is to provide user-facing first and second line IT support within the London office and work closely with the International Lionsgate IT Team on projects to continually improve processes and implement IT solutions. Undertake the day-to-day administration of IT systems and services within the organisation.
Key responsibilities include
- To take ownership of first and second-line IT support and service requests focusing on resolving incidents effectively and escalating to third line support when necessary
- To identify and report faults internally and to third party companies, where appropriate, and manage the issue resolution. Ensure the faults are resolved to subject to SLAs
- Enter and manage internal support tickets through to resolution
- Provision of hardware and software resources to users
- Deploy patches and updates of software/firmware
- Manage configuration changes to ensure they are implemented effectively and whilst minimising disruptions, ensuing there are contingency plans in place for recovery
- Cross-collaboration on larger projects directed by board members and the support of departments within the organisation
- Formulate and devise specifications, project plans and project documentation for the implementation of IT projects. Undertake and manage the implementation of those projects to ensure that they are delivered on time
- Communicate effectively with users during the implementation and release of new systems whilst managing any potential impacts
- Network analysis, security and information assurance, IT audits, web and database administration
- Enforce corporate IT policies, procedures and standards and escalate any breaches or non-compliance. Promote best practice for end-user security awareness
- Manage IT assets to ensure that records are maintained and updated and that they can be reconciled with the company asset register
- Manage suppliers and contractors in delivering IT products and services. Procurement of goods and services and subsequent payment processes. Monitor costs for budgeting purposes.
- Train and instruct staff individually or in groups and equip them with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to make effective use of IT systems and services. Ensure user support is aligned to the differing levels of skills and ability
Key Skills Required
- Ability to demonstrate significant experience in a corporate IT support role, preferably within the media industry
- Ability to demonstrate relevant experience in support and troubleshooting Windows and Mac OS platforms (Mac OSX 10.10+, Windows 10) including mobile devices running Apple iOS
- Experience with setup and configuration of end-user desktop and laptop computer hardware, software, printers, phones, mobile phones and peripherals
- Relevant experience working with various collaboration suites (e.g. Office 365/Teams/Webex)
- Experience of in a customer facing role providing customer service
- Able to work independently and as part of an established team
- Good basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and use initiative
- Practical and logical approach to work
- The ability to cope under pressure and stay calm
- Proficient in the following: Microsoft Office365 Administration, Teams, Intune, Microsoft Windows, MacOS, iOS, CISCO Telephony, CITRIX, SAP, Jamf, DUO, Box, Okta, Tanium, Mimecast, Druva, ServiceNow, Monday.com
Our objective is to source candidates who demonstrate our global values
– Resourcefulness – We redefine what is possible.
– Innovation – We challenge the status quo in order to foster bold thinking and outcomes.
– Collaboration – We connect people and ideas to ensure all voices are heard.
– Inclusiveness – We pursue and embrace diverse talent and perspectives.
– Empowerment – We equip and entrust our people to cultivate growth and advance our mission. Integrity – We respect all individuals and honour our commitments to one another.