Dec 16th, 2020
Job Title: Sales Assistant
Department: Digital Sales, EMEA & Asia
Reports To: Vice President International Digital Distribution
Location: London, UK
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space. A digital age company driven by its entrepreneurial culture and commitment to innovation, the Lionsgate brand is synonymous with bold, original, relatable entertainment for the audiences it serves worldwide. The role of the Digital Sales Assistant will support the Digital Sales & Licensing team, liaising with the Content, Operations, Home Entertainment Marketing, and Finance teams on provision of materials and analysis to support our digital releases.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Maintain and manage the client availability documents across territories.
- Create and submit the internal DWOs (Digital Work Orders).
- Work closely with Lionsgate’s Operations and Rights Management teams in both the UK and US.
- Manage the marketing material asset management for digital accounts.
- Generate territory availability lists for the team and clients.
- Regular Store Checks – check pricing, release information and marketing placement is correct for all LG titles; Consolidate screen shots and provide updates for weekly management and cross-function meetings.
- Market and Competitor analysis for all platforms, to include competitor NRs and catalogue promotions.
- Assist in building promotional content pitches for clients.
- Raise PO’s for Digital Activity.
- Assist with travel planning for Digital Team.
- Event and guest-list management for all customer events (e.g. Premieres, Quarterly presentations).
- General support within the EMEA and Asia digital teams.
- Ad hoc projects to further assist the growth in the Digital Sales area.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, and under own initiative.
- Can effectively multi-task, prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- The ability to communicate calmly and effectively, while working within a pressured environment.
- Experience in MS Office – Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to demonstrate relevant experience
Our objective is to source candidates who demonstrate our global values:
Resourcefulness – We redefine what is possible.
Innovation – We challenge the status quo in order to foster bold thinking and outcomes.
Collaboration – We connect people and ideas to ensure all voices are heard.
Inclusiveness – We pursue and embrace diverse talent and perspectives.
Empowerment – We equip and entrust our people to cultivate growth and advance our mission.
Integrity – We respect all individuals and honour our commitments to one another.