Sep 15th, 2021
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Department: Marketing, UK
Reports To: Senior Marketing Manager, Marketing
Lionsgate is a leading global filmed entertainment studio and is a major producer and distributor of motion pictures, home entertainment, television programming, video on demand and digitally delivered content and is at the forefront of driving growth from digital platforms.
This role is responsible for creating and implementing marketing campaigns across the full lifecycle of each allocated release, covering everything from wide-theatrical to direct-to-platform releases; as well as serving as vital support to the Senior Marketing Manager on heavy-load and high profile launches.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Has strong experience in entertainment marketing, preferably film, with a record of creating or being a key contributor to best-in-class marketing campaigns
- Has a sincere and undeniable passion for film and television content and with an ability to create ideas and strategies which are unique and powerful
- Has a collaborative nature and strong communication skills which will thrive in a cross functional environment delivering 360 campaigns across all departments
- Has strong analytical skills which can be utilised to form strategic and creative outputs
- Has a good understanding of UK culture, including the local media landscape and entertainment sectors
- Has a desire for innovation and an ability to create campaigns which will drive word-of-mouth and intent-to-see for Lionsgate motion picture content
- Has experience managing the origination & adaption process of creative materials, including the likes of AV/trailers, key-art/posters, radio spots, partnership material and social media content
- Has the ability to think strategically, but coupled with a ‘sleeves-up’ attitude and desire to deliver great work which leaves no stone unturned
- Has excellent organisational skills, a keen eye for detail and a strong ability to multi-task working across various projects at the same time
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Creation of the overall Marketing Strategy and management of the associated marketing timeline through the lifecycle of allocated titles (Theatrical, PVOD, EST, DVD)
- Adoption of ‘support’ responsibilities on heavy-load titles, working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager on certain projects to assist in allocated areas, such as paid social, adapted creative, research or digital media.
- In-depth analysis of audience demographics and competitor campaigns, turning insights into actionable campaign objectives
- Development of the paid media strategy and plan, liaising closely with Lionsgate’s retained media agency to deliver best-in-class media rates, quality and standout for all allocated titles
- Ownership and creation of the marketing plan for internal and external stakeholders, including presentation of plans to filmmakers and talent
- Origination & adaption and of all creative marketing materials, including Trailers / TV spots / Posters / POS / Packaging / Radio spots / Promotional and Social Media materials
- Management of the P&A and P&L for all allocated titles, ensuring budgets are maximised to their potential and efficiencies are generated across the lifecycle of a title
- Liaising with creative, publicity, promotions and social media agencies, ensuring deadlines and deliverables are met within agreed budgets
- Communication of campaign timelines and key beats across all internal and external stakeholders
- Organisation of cross-functional team liaisons and acting as the strategic orchestrator of the 360 campaigns encompassing all disciplines, including marketing, publicity, talent, exhib marketing, operations, sales, social media and digital
- Maximisation of the sales and profitability of any given product across its lifecycle
Our objective is to source candidates who demonstrate our global values:
Resourcefulness – We redefine what is possible.
Innovation – We challenge the status quo in order to foster bold thinking and outcomes.
Collaboration – We connect people and ideas to ensure all voices are heard.
Inclusiveness – We pursue and embrace diverse talent and perspectives.
Empowerment – We equip and entrust our people to cultivate growth and advance our mission.
Integrity – We respect all individuals and honour our commitments to one another.