Director, AVOD Licensing EMEA
Dec 14th, 2021
Job Title: Director, AVOD Licensing EMEA
Department: International TV Sales
Reports To: VP, Global AVOD & SVP and Head of EMEA, International TV Sales
Location: London, UK
Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) is a global content leader whose films, television series, digital products and linear and over-the-top platforms reach next generation audiences around the world. The Company’s content initiatives are backed by a nearly 17,000-title film and television library and delivered through a global sales and distribution infrastructure. The Lionsgate brand is synonymous with original, daring and ground-breaking content created with special emphasis on the evolving patterns and diverse composition of the Company’s worldwide consumer base.
We are current recruiting for the role of Director, AVOD Licensing EMEA for the Television and Digital Distribution team, who are responsible for the distribution and licensing of Lionsgate’s 16,000-title film and television library to linear and streaming platforms around the world.
- Represent Lionsgate’s library of film and television product across a variety of clients in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa
- Work closely with senior management, sales planning, business affairs, marketing, and research teams to create targeted content offerings to existing and potential new clients
- Expand AVOD deal volume with licensees
- Increase license fees and improve terms for each deal
- Pursue and win new business
- Provide support on high priority sales initiatives and negotiations
Key Skills required:
- Ability to demonstrate extensive experience in television sales and/or acquisitions having negotiated deals through the full lifespan from pitching through closing
- Deep understanding of the TV/AVOD landscape in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa
- Existing relationships with the major television networks, streamers, and production companies in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa
- Keen consumer of television and film content from the United States, EMEA, and around the world
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task, prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Fluency of language(s) represented in the EMEA territory preferred, but not required
Our objective is to source candidates who demonstrate our global values:
Resourcefulness – We redefine what is possible.
Innovation – We challenge the status quo in order to foster bold thinking and outcomes.
Collaboration – We connect people and ideas to ensure all voices are heard.
Inclusiveness – We pursue and embrace diverse talent and perspectives.
Empowerment – We equip and entrust our people to cultivate growth and advance our mission.
Integrity – We respect all individuals and honour our commitments to one another.