Digital Publicity & Influencer Marketing Manager
May 5th, 2022
Job Title: Digital Publicity & Influencer Marketing Manager
Department: Marketing, UK
Reports To: Head of Marketing/Head of Publicity
Location: London, UK
Lionsgate is a leading global filmed entertainment studio and is a major producer and distributor of motion pictures, home entertainment, television programming, video on demand and digitally delivered content and is at the forefront of driving growth from digital platforms.
The Digital Publicity & Influencer Marketing Manager will provide a critical link between publicity, social and marketing within Lionsgate UK’s Motion Picture Group. They are responsible for all digital publicity & influencer campaigns, working across the entire slate from wide-theatrical to direct-to-platform releases. The successful candidate will set the digital publicity & influencer strategy for the complete life cycle of each film release and execute each campaign with consistent standards of excellence.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
- Has strong experience in digital publicity & influencer marketing, preferably with a background from film, television, music or gaming
- Has a broad understanding of film distribution and the landscape of a film release lifecycle; encompassing theatrical, to PVOD, home entertainment and SVOD
- Has a record of creating best-in-class online publicity campaigns and activations, from ideation to execution
- Has a passion for influencer marketing and an excellent understanding of the content creation landscape in the UK
- Has creative flair, with a track record of originating great content ideas which have been closely aligned with the overall marketing goals of a product/film launch
- Can demonstrate a deep understanding of publicity strategy and the role of digital channels
- Has experience managing high-level media relations, with a particular focus on digital channels
- Has experience maximising the digital footprint from events, stunts and experiential activity
- Has a sincere and undeniable passion for film and an ability to create ideas and strategies which are unique and powerful to the films we distribute
- Has strong analytical skills which can be utilised to form strategic and creative outputs
- Has a collaborative nature and strong communication skills which will thrive in a cross-functional environment
- Develop the digital publicity & influencer strategies for Lionsgate’s film releases and manage each campaign’s overall execution
- Manage agency relationships, from tailored campaign briefs through ideation and implementation
- Ensure budgets are adhered to and maximised for highest return on investment
- Explore and identify innovative opportunities to reach relevant and new audiences through partnerships, paid media, events, content creators and social media
- Organize and manage publicity & influencer events, including experiences, screenings, pop-ups and junkets
- Draft press releases, briefs, strategy documents, fact sheets, etc.
- Attend press junkets and utilise talent access to amplify digital publicity opportunities
- Collaborate closely with the publicity, marketing, exhibition and social leads to ensure all activity is cohesive and amplifies the wider marketing & offline PR activities
Our objective is to source candidates who demonstrate our global values:
Resourcefulness – We redefine what is possible.
Innovation – We challenge the status quo in order to foster bold thinking and outcomes.
Collaboration – We connect people and ideas to ensure all voices are heard.
Inclusiveness – We pursue and embrace diverse talent and perspectives.
Empowerment – We equip and entrust our people to cultivate growth and advance our mission.
Integrity – We respect all individuals and honour our commitments to one another.