Team Assistant – Operations
Feb 21st, 2020
Job Title: Team Assistant – Operations
Reports To: Production Manager
Location: London, UK
Lionsgate is a leading global filmed entertainment studio and is a major producer and distributor of motion pictures, home entertainment, television programming, video on demand and digitally delivered content and is at the forefront of driving growth from digital platforms. The chosen candidate will support the Technical Operations division, which is responsible for all aspects of service delivery, both in-bound and out-bound, across all areas of the studio’s distribution business; theatrical; home entertainment, and television. Content protection anti-piracy and postproduction expertise also fall within its remit.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- BBFC and IFCO submissions
- Invoice and purchase order management
- Metadata creation and distribution
- Managing artwork creation and distribution
- Generation of barcodes, catalogue numbers and vendor IDs
- Downloading and distribution of assets
- Digital workflow Support
- DVD Project Management
- DVD sleeve proofing
- Maintaining physical archives and ensuring records of finished stock are up to date.
- Managing and maintaining subtitle asset archives.
- Occasional screening and events support when required
- General administration and support for the department
- It is essential that your application can demonstrate experience in previous roles
- PC literate (e.g. MS Office – Outlook, Word and Excel)
- QC/QAR /VTR experience highly desired
- Knowledge of tape and digital video formats and technologies highly desired
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, and under own initiative
- Can effectively multi-task, prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Discreet and able to handle confidential information appropriately with high level of integrity
- Communicate effectively, while working within a pressured environment, with the ability to work collaboratively
- Innovative thinker
- Passionate about film, (beneficial but not essential)
Our objective is to source candidates who demonstrate our global values:
Resourcefulness – We redefine what is possible.
Innovation – We challenge the status quo in order to foster bold thinking and outcomes.
Collaboration – We connect people and ideas to ensure all voices are heard.
Inclusiveness – We pursue and embrace diverse talent and perspectives.
Empowerment – We equip and entrust our people to cultivate growth and advance our mission.
Integrity – We respect all individuals and honour our commitments to one another.