Partner Marketing Coordinator, Starzplay
Mar 22nd, 2021
Job Title: Partner Marketing Coordinator, Starzplay
Reports To: Senior Manager, Partner Marketing
Starz, a Lionsgate company (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B), is a leading global media and entertainment company that produces and distributes premium streaming content to worldwide audiences across subscription television platforms. Starz is home to the flagship US-based STARZ® brand, STARZ ENCORE, 17 premium pay TV channels and the associated on-demand and online services, including the highly-rated STARZ app. With the launch of the STARZPLAY international premium streaming platform, Starz is expanding its global footprint in a growing number of territories. Sold through multichannel video distributors, including cable operators, satellite television providers, telecommunications companies, and other online and digital platforms, Starz offers subscribers more than 10,000 distinct premium television episodes and feature films, including STARZ Original series, first-run movies and other popular programming.
STARZPLAY is our premium SVOD service for international markets. We are expanding our global footprint and are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our London office. The focus of this role is to grow our presence in key EU markets such as the UK, Germany, France, Spain and Italy through building impactful marketing programs with our key distribution partners. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fast paced marketing team and bring the joy of premium content (The Act, Killing Eve, Pennyworth, and more) to entertainment fans in European markets.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Building and managing partner marketing materials and promotional assets including delivery processes with LA based teams and EU partners
- Developing, teaching and adhering to robust QA, delivery workflows and approval cycles
- Communicating among teams to ensure content and experiences are successfully delivered
- Ensuring content delivery is consistent and efficient and packaged to spec partner requirements
- Organizing and managing asset databases
- Supporting Partner Marketing account managers with platform checks, research, priority and timeline setting and other daily support
- Engaging and presenting market and competitive research
Key Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing and/or TV
- Digitally savvy and ideally an advanced user of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop or Illustrator
- Detail orientation and experience in quality control or testing is a plus
- Competency in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Reader and Project software applications.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects on tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Possess a high degree of organisation and time management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, and able to work collaboratively throughout an organisation
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to work with people at all levels is essential
- Ability to react instantly to changing aims and objectives with the ability to operate at a fast pace
- Attention to detail, organisation, follow-through, initiative, and ability to identify and anticipate challenges before they arise is key
Our objective is to source candidates who demonstrate our global values:
Resourcefulness – We redefine what is possible.
Innovation – We challenge the status quo in order to foster bold thinking and outcomes.
Collaboration – We connect people and ideas to ensure all voices are heard.
Inclusiveness – We pursue and embrace diverse talent and perspectives.
Empowerment – We equip and entrust our people to cultivate growth and advance our mission.
Integrity – We respect all individuals and honour our commitments to one another.