Manager, International Digital Marketing Manager (Europe)
Dec 18th, 2020
Job Title: Manager, International Digital Marketing Manager (Europe)
Reports To: Director, International Digital Marketing
Starz continues to grow its global footprint with its ongoing expansion of the STARZPLAY international premium streaming platform in a growing number of territories. The STARZPLAY premium streaming service gives subscribers the opportunity to watch STARZ premium content all in one place, with upcoming STARZ Originals airing exclusively on STARZPLAY day-and-date with the US. Available through its own direct to consumer STARZPLAY app, global digital broadcast services, multi-channel video distributors, telecommunications companies and other online and digital platforms, STARZPLAY offers subscribers access to STARZ Original series, premium movies and curated content focused on a global audience. STARZPLAY is currently available through its DTC app in Brazil, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, the Netherlands, Spain and the UK; in Europe, Latin America and Japan on Apple TV, in France, Germany, Mexico and the UK on Amazon Prime Video channels, in Brazil, Mexico and the UK through Roku streaming devices and on the following local platforms: in France on Orange, in Mexico on izzi and Totalplay; in Spain on Orange and Vodafone; in the UK on Virgin Media; as Lionsgate Play in India and as Starz in Canada in alliance with Bell Media.
As STARZ has expanded into new global markets we are looking for a Social Media/Digital Marketing Manager to support that expansion. Globally, STARZPLAY supports the STARZ Originals Programming slate as well as an exciting variety of exclusives. as well as an exciting variety of exclusive titles and recently announced International Original titles. The Digital Marketing Manager will report to the Digital Marketing Director and work with multiple marketing teams to raise awareness for STARZPLAY internationally across social platforms.
- Act as the day-to-day contact for social creative development, which includes initiating jobs, tracking timelines, documenting changes, producing graphics such as GIFs, and communicating the status of all assigned projects.
- Manage the creative agency.
- Own and drive campaigns for the brand handles – connecting all titles and channel priorities – Collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Proven ability to create and direct high-quality campaign and content creative
- Support in content calendar development
- Perform social media community management duties when necessary, including copywriting, posting, live tweeting, replying to fans, etc.
- Work to localize various assets internally and with our creative agency
- Assist at events and red carpets to capture social media content
- Influencer campaign management and oversight
- Demonstrate relevant experience in social media
- University degree or equivalent experience
- We are looking for excellent communication skills, confidence while working with senior leadership teams and ideally a second language
- Experience delivering big ideas for subscription businesses a plus
- Experience working directly with talent and creators to collaborate on campaigns
- Familiarity with markets, audiences and trends
- Proficient in on-platform content creative and social platform nuance
- Must be able to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel
- Must be organized, solution-oriented and highly motivated
- Attention to detail required
Our objective is to source candidates who demonstrate our global values:
Resourcefulness – We redefine what is possible.
Innovation – We challenge the status quo in order to foster bold thinking and outcomes.
Collaboration – We connect people and ideas to ensure all voices are heard.
Inclusiveness – We pursue and embrace diverse talent and perspectives.
Empowerment – We equip and entrust our people to cultivate growth and advance our mission.
Integrity – We respect all individuals and honour our commitments to one another.