Feb 7th, 2019
Job Title: Sales Assistant
Department: Digital Sales, UK, EMEA & Asia
Reports To: Vice President, International Digital Distribution
Location: London, UK
Support the Digital Sales & Licensing team, liaising with the Content & Operations team, Home Entertainment Marketing, Sales Planning and Finance teams on provision of materials and analysis to support our digital releases.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Build Digital Sale Orders (DSO) to be sent both internally and externally to communicate launch titles, dates and necessary metadata for title launch.
- Create and maintain Availability documents (‘Avails’) documents for both Global and Local platforms.
- Run and curate content availability lists using Lionsgate’s rights management system.
- Maintain existing pricing documents for all platforms.
- Marketing material asset management for digital platforms.
- Regular Platform Checks – check pricing, release information and marketing placement is correct for all LG titles; Consolidate screen shots and provide updates for weekly management and cross-function meetings
- New Releases: Check price and placement compliance for LG New Releases & promotional activity
- Market and Competitor analysis for all platforms, to include competitor NRs and catalogue promotions
- Raise PO’s for Digital Marketing Activity.
- Responsible for collating team internal communication updates.
- Assist with travel planning for Digital Team.
- Event and guest-list management for all customer events (e.g. Premieres, Quarterly presentations).
- General support within the UK and EMEA digital teams.
- Ad hoc projects to further assist the growth in the Digital Sales area.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, and under own initiative.
- Can effectively multi-task, prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- The ability to communicate calmly and effectively, while working within a pressured environment
- Proficient skills with MS office, especially Excel.
We look for candidates who demonstrate the Lionsgate values: Collaborative, Passionate, Innovative, Inspiring, Integrity
- Collaborative – a great team player who works well alongside all stakeholders
- Passionate – an ability to enrol, involve and motivate others with your ideas and plans
- Innovative – a creative flair, with the ability to think differently and offer new solutions and ideas
- Inspiring – demonstrate drive, tenacity and commitment to the job in hand
- Integrity – remaining true to the company’s values and always acting with positive intent