Office Manager – Receptionist
Nov 8th, 2021
Job Title: Office Manager/Receptionist
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Human Resources Manager
Location: Lionsgate UK, London
Lionsgate is a leading global filmed entertainment studio and is a major producer and distributor of motion pictures, home entertainment, family entertainment, television programming, video-on-demand and digitally delivered content. There is a current opening for the role of Office Manager/Receptionist who will be responsible for the smooth running of the office on a daily basis, supporting the HR function and oversee a team of office runners.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Meeting and greeting clients with a welcoming, professional and confident manner, providing extremely high standards of customer service to both clients and co-workers
- Managing the reception switchboard, to ensure the phones are answered in a polite manner, both internally and externally taking messages for absent people and processing promptly
- Managing and organising the boardroom calendar time table, five boardrooms, booking meeting room and rearranging/ expanding boardroom spaces
- Making teas and coffees for external guests when required, ordering lunches/ organise refreshments as necessary. Maintenance of the boardrooms and the small kitchen
- Ensuring the reception area is maintained to a high standard and the desk area kept clean/ all paper/magazines subscriptions are up to date
- Management of office facilities, i.e. supervising the cleaning company, external company orders and office supplies
- Responsible for the management of e-days administration for all employees
- Organising company events or conferences
- Supervising and monitoring the team of runners, i.e.: monitoring office requirements and delegating where appropriate to the runner’s team
- Liaising with IT department, ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Assisting the Human Resources department within day to day HR functions, e.g.:
- Assisting with the recruitment process, i.e. placing advertisements, screening applicants
- Conduct pre-employment background check and candidate’s references when required
- Assisting with the new starter and induction process
- Managing employee reference requests, internal and external when required
- Preparing presentations and reports
- Managing SVP’s Expenses through concur.
- Ad hoc projects when required
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to demonstrate experience in a similar role
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, demonstrating a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work independently while using discretion
- Discreet and able to handle confidential information appropriately with high level of integrity
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively and use initiative
Our objective is to source candidates who demonstrate our global values:
Resourcefulness – We redefine what is possible.
Innovation – We challenge the status quo in order to foster bold thinking and outcomes.
Collaboration – We connect people and ideas to ensure all voices are heard.
Inclusiveness – We pursue and embrace diverse talent and perspectives.
Empowerment – We equip and entrust our people to cultivate growth and advance our mission.
Integrity – We respect all individuals and honour our commitments to one another.