Junior Digital Account Manager, International Digital Sales
Jun 28th, 2019
Job Title: Junior Digital Account Manager, International Digital Sales
Reports To: Vice President, International Digital Distribution
Location: London, UK
Lionsgate is a leading distributor at the forefront of driving growth from existing and new digital platforms. We are searching for a candidate to support this evolving area of the business reporting into the VP of International Digital Sales. The chosen candidate will form an integral part of the home entertainment group in achieving optimum results on its digital business from our TVOD, EST and AVOD platform partners.
Digital Customer Management
- Help grow the digital business for Lionsgate by optimising digital account management across the UK and other International territories.
- Manage a portfolio of key digital clients, monitor customer profitability and prioritise commercial activities with each account.
- Conduct regular product presentations for each account with support from the Home Entertainment team.
- Implement joint activity planning with each account to ensure Lionsgate delivers against their objectives while achieving targets.
- Build and submit promotional pitches for transactional digital accounts.
- Work with the Home Entertainment team to determine product range, promotional price offers and placement that maximize digital sales with each account.
- Manage the implementation of Digital New Release activations, library content promotions and trade activities, developing joint plans with accounts and agreeing guidelines for excellent execution.
Business Planning and Development
- Monitor weekly/monthly account performance and recommend action as appropriate to improve sales and share of customer business.
- Build a thorough understanding of Digital customer needs and key levers to achieve Lionsgate objectives; monitor competitor strategies.
- Provide input into the development of Digital market opportunities and new customer initiatives.
Content & Operations
- Work closely with the Digital Sales Assistant to help manage client Availability documents (‘Avails’) and placement of Digital Start Orders (‘DSOs’).
- Liaise with the internal Operations Team to ensure servicing expectations are met.
- Provide regular platform checks to ensure correct management of product placement, pricing and release information.
- Assist the wider Account Management and Licensing Team with general tasks such a new client onboarding, running territory availability lists etc.
Experience / Knowledge / Skills:
- Knowledge of the digital rights landscape including EST, TVOD and AVOD.
- Sales, negotiation and client management experience.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about film and TV beneficial.
- Highly organised and capable of working under pressure.
- Strong data analysis, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all stakeholders.
- Word, PowerPoint & Excel proficiency required.
- Languages beneficial, not vital.
We look for candidates who demonstrate the Lionsgate values: Collaborative, Passionate, Innovative, Inspiring, Integrity:
- Collaborative – a great team player who works well alongside all stakeholders
- Passionate – an ability to enrol, involve and motivate others with your ideas and plans
- Innovative – a creative flair, with the ability to think differently and offer new solutions and ideas
- Inspiring – demonstrate drive, tenacity and commitment to the job in hand
- Integrity – remaining true to the company’s values and always acting with positive intent