International Sales Assistant
Mar 2nd, 2020
Job Title: Sales Assistant
Reports To: Wendy Reeds, EVP, International Sales & China/Asia Productions & Strategy
Location: London, UK
Executive Vice President of International Sales is seeking a sales assistant based in the UK office. A successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, possess advanced written and verbal communication skills, be extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure. Further, the right candidate will have the highest attention to detail and accuracy and must be a strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor. Seeking a creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively. The ideal candidate will be motivated, passionate and inspired by the film industry with the ability to stay calm under pressure, highly organised, eagerness to learn and confidence to liaise at all levels.
- Extensive Executive diary management.
- Tracking incoming and outgoing calls, rolling calls with executive in and out of office.
- Manage travel coordination, expense reimbursements, event scheduling, and other administrative needs.
- Prepare Film Market Guides and Schedules for executive.
- Support sales staff by tracking offers and sales, assisting with creating projections and models.
- Prepare information for weekly staff meetings.
- Territory specific projects and research.
- Coordinate distributor screenings, working with screening rooms locally
- Coordinate shipment of correspondences, film materials or client gifts.
- Possibility of international travel.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of international assistant experience.
- Need to be comfortable working a very high-volume desk.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Successfully manage and coordinate efforts under pressure and in response to deadlines.
- Interface skilfully with other executives and assistants within and outside the company.
- Multi-tasking, project management, attention to detail and prioritization skills required daily.
- Discreet and able to handle confidential information appropriately with high level of integrity.
- Self-motivated, ability to work collaboratively and use initiative with a flexible attitude.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Highly experienced Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word).
Our objective is to source candidates who demonstrate our global values:
Resourcefulness – We redefine what is possible.
Innovation – We challenge the status quo in order to foster bold thinking and outcomes.
Collaboration – We connect people and ideas to ensure all voices are heard.
Inclusiveness – We pursue and embrace diverse talent and perspectives.
Empowerment – We equip and entrust our people to cultivate growth and advance our mission.
Integrity – We respect all individuals and honour our commitments to one another.